- Ras really likes churros when he’s craving the novacoke. Let it be known.
- Calid sets us up a meeting with Carlos Santiego of Aztechnologies. He wants us to pretend to be a serial killer called Teardrop so that the housing prices in the Arkology drop more and he can do dodgy corporate housing takeovers or something.
- Teardrop M.O. – sector A5, kills cyberenhanced folks by drowning them and then gouging out their obvious bits of tech. Then he draws a lovely little teardrop of blood on their faces.
- He’ll pay us 12,000 NY when the prices drop by 1% from the current.
- No time limit.
- Go to Arkology and meet Jackie Millun a slightly bonkers tenant.
- Dragun talks to his police friends and finds out there’s a nasty fella with cyberware called Vernon Tarrick who lives in sector A5.
- Get the address of Teardrop and go check out his house. Nika steals his killun knives.
- Bret preps a drowning tub in the basement of a building.
WE WIN AT THE TRUCK JOB! Nobody friendly dies. Everyone is happy. We get paid. 12,000 NY for us winners.