- Boss gave us $3000 to convince Emma to join our gang
- she joined us for free; we ultimately spent the money on pimping the ride and also on some drugs
- dodge scooted over to the the reviewers’ respective houses, and replaced the review copies of the game (hacked Natasha’s commlink, mind-controlled Nico to turn on his media PC so we could hack that)
- got another invite to Tux’s, got someone in there to host our hacked version of the game on ShadowSea
- probably got the login from Liam. I might kill him one day.
- Vlad went to get the car fixed, but it cost more that he expected
- got Raz to put up half of the money, paid out of our emergency expense account for hiring Emma
- Joey lent him the other half, assuming he’ll get it back once we finish the job
- the shop is waiting for the parts. There was a weird exchange involving painting the car in two phases being more expensive than doing it in one go.
- went to Dante’s inferno
- Raz bullied some kids into giving him their drugs
- Vlad got kicked out for being raucus
- Everyone else was a bit sad about not being able to go further downstairs, except Emma, who was having a lovely time
- got in a fight with the drug kids’ friends while we waited outside: we were all fairly ineffective, but Emma summoned some rats that were pretty great
- Raz wanted to go somewhere where he could murder someone, but couldn’t find anywhere suitable, so we all had a kebab and went home
A New Arrival...